Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
v2na

Planning on the High Roller Package 😎​​​​​​​

i've always spent a lot of money on bots and cheats so this is no surprise to me. the community here seems small but friendly so i'll be considering this. 
just a question i have is, are you guys planning on new cheats and constant updates?
how is the long term plan looking for you guys?

I've been on the bandwagon 10+ years, you can always expect new content to come out periodically.

As for constant updates everything I've ever used made by viral or any of the other coders on this (or previous) website

has always been VAC proof. I'm not sure how much the code of each cheat is changed or developed with the new auto update feature in the launcher,

but each paid release of a cheat has always been faster than the previous. I was a CS 1.6 cheater, I'm new with the GO hacks but they seem more complex than

what was available for CS 1.6.

These are the fastest cheats with the best working features. Can compete with other hackers, too.

We had a hacking clan that went undefeated.

Feel free to request any game cheats you would like.

I'd like to see this community come back to life

People (Website admin, coders) are super fucking busy with real life

Unforeseen circumstances world wide I guess you could say.

CSGO cheats aren't working ATM,  

Edited by noob123
  • Thanks 1

thanks for the response man. 

As for constant updates everything I've ever used made by viral or any of the other coders on this (or previous) website

has always been VAC proof.

this alone makes me comfortable enough. seems like he's a pro and knows what he's doing.

are the cheats automatically available to download after purchase or do i have to wait until ViraL get's on to grant them to me? 

@Cyril Soubeirat ooooh thanks for the heads up man. didn't notice that. i'll be looking out for the relaunching of the cheats on this site then

@Cyril Soubeirat hey another question man, i noticed you said almost all the cheats are offline, do you know which cheats are still available? 

i see, i just purchased it to see for myself. thanks for the help Cyril 🙂

• Like 1