First and foremost: If you are visiting this site to gather information to use against NeXGen Gaming or to in any way cause harm to NeXGen Gaming as NeXGen Gaming might view, you must leave now.
2. Our Service
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
4. Our Softwares
Our software has been created for playful purposes on private servers with your friends. nexgencheats.com is not responsible if you use our software in other unintended places such as online play against real non-NPC players. The use of our software for other purposes, which are not the ones that our software has been made for, is the user's responsibility. All our software are free, but their uses involve a VIP account. nexgencheats.com offers forum access to the users who own a VIP account to access our software. WE DO NOT sell cheats or hacks. We sell VIP forum access. Anything contained within these VIP forum sections is free to use.
5. Payment Policy
Fraudulent charges with an account that sends money without the consent of the account holder or/and any fraud will result in your account being instantly disabled, permanently terminated, and/or legal action will be taken.
6. Refund Policy
There are no possible refunds for any of our services; they are virtual and non-tangible goods. By purchasing a VIP forum subscription, you agree to these terms right at the point of sale. If you do not agree to these terms, you are forbidden from purchasing a VIP subscription from this website.
7. Renewal Terms
All of our VIP subscriptions carry a renewal. You as the buyer are responsible for cancelling renewals. A tutorial is provided in the general vip section on how to cancel your renewing subscription on the website. If you do not agree to renewals then you are forbidden to purchase a VIP subscription. By purchasing a VIP subscription you agree to these terms.
Tampering with our Client to bypass any security mechanism or to dismantle our Client will result in your account being disabled, permanently terminated, and/or legal action will be taken.
9. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration, user account, or password. If you give an unauthorized personal account to log in, it will result in your account being disabled and permanently terminated.
10. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our website may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
1. Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate any applicable local, national or international law;
2. Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
3. Collect or harvest any data about other users;
4. Provide or use this website and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
5. Provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may or may not constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
11. Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any Content to our web site:
1. You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply concerning any form, media, technology known or later developed;
2. You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license outlined in this Section 10;
3. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
The name-specific data given by the members won't be spread to third parties. The customer has the right to access, modify, and delete data that concerns him or her.
13. Third-Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and terms made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or Content provided (the service) is made available and delivered to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is, and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, and reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice, or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
16. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
the use of or the inability to use the service,
the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service,
unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
any other matter relating to the service.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability, and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
17. Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its Content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you, and you will have no right to make any commercial use of our website or service without our prior written consent.
18. Applicable Law
19. Miscellaneous Information
3. You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred;
20. Other Organizations
You agree to the following; if not agree with, then leave our site NOW!
1. I am not visiting this site to steal material (including Information, Snapshots, and Source-Codes) to use against the Webmaster, Site Operator or Host, or any person in any conceivable manner.