Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

You didn't give our wasted time for "Roe ". You have said over and over for this that you will give, and now I'm sure you are a huge liar. Anyone reading this message can be sure that this is a fraudulent place. Now delete this message as you did other times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2020 at 4:01 PM, Dj3434 said:

You didn't give our wasted time for "Roe ". You have said over and over for this that you will give, and now I'm sure you are a huge liar. Anyone reading this message can be sure that this is a fraudulent place. Now delete this message as you did other times.

I assume it will be compensated once the cheat is online...

And as I have told you multiple times, if lost time is not compensated, PM ViraL on the forums or on Discord. 

• Like 1

The cheat has to first be online before we can compensate your time.... I would have though that that fact would be quite obvious. Apparently not... What you can be sure of though is that you won't be getting anything from us. Go run your mouth somewhere else. Oh wait there is nowhere else to get Roe from now.... Maybe go learn to code yourself since it's so easy.

#Banned

• Like 1

@ViraLThere are others ROE cheat but you dont know them ( i can give u link in private message xD ° )^^

@Dj3434They said multiple time that RauL have problem due to CORONA . I'm also disappointed but it's not their fault.

1. We have to wait patiently .

2. Check nexgen forum every days to check if the situation for RauL get better .

3. Wait until hacks are updated and we'll get compensated 

4. Kiss the pokemon below and get a kiss from me 

5. Have fun

tartedr.png

Edited by Cyril Soubeirat
forfun

@a1a1abrams you can't at the moment mate......have to wait until the admin / coding team are up and running again.....COVID-19 has caused issues for everyone, can only patiently wait.  Keep checking back though for ROE and other hacks.  ☺️

I would think that they will post something in the announcements forum (which you will have access too) when things are back to normal 🙂