Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Dj3434

delayed update....

We couldn't use Loader for 12 days. Was it said to be given back? Can we get back the times we couldn't use?

• Like 1

The loader is fully working however some cheats are still not updated .

We need to wait for @Raul

He's really busy right now but when he will be back everything will be fine dont worry 🙂

♥ Patience is the key but soon nexgen will become stronger than before ♥

Absolutely right. even more than 12 days. Half of my monthly package has been waiting for updates, now it has expired. INJUSTICE..

hand should be taken as soon as possible. we need to update first and then back off the days we don't use. thx

5 hours ago, ViraL said:

The loader has never been down 12 hours moreless 12 days. Maybe you misspoke 

------------------------------------
I do not understand why you are taking it to other places although you understand the subject ??
We have been waiting for days for the update you could not bring to the game "ring of elysium" for days, and the days of the 1 month package we bought during this time went to no avail because of your updates. Now we want these wasted times back! 

9 minutes ago, Dj3434 said:

------------------------------------
I do not understand why you are taking it to other places although you understand the subject ??
We have been waiting for days for the update you could not bring to the game "ring of elysium" for days, and the days of the 1 month package we bought during this time went to no avail because of your updates. Now we want these wasted times back! 

I agree.. I'm tired of waiting now..!

@enesfalan @Dj3434 You guys are tired of waiting but it wont change anything to the situation because RauL 

is actually affected by the COVID situation in his country . 

You paid so of course you will get your time back but they cant give it right now if the cheats are outdated .

Stay patient please 

When RauL will get his main desktop computer everything will be fine .

Raul is working on it. I suggest you curb your patience. I don't put up with nonsense at all. Any time lost as always will be returned. Also to clarify the cheat was not down for 12 days, not even sure where you came up with that number. It was officially down for 7-8 days depending on your place in the world...

If you look at the history of the topic I opened on the roe page, you will understand how many days are lost.

2 hours ago, ViraL said:

Raul is working on it. I suggest you curb your patience. I don't put up with nonsense at all. Any time lost as always will be returned. Also to clarify the cheat was not down for 12 days, not even sure where you came up with that number. It was officially down for 7-8 days depending on your place in the world...

Are you accusing us of lying? I am claiming. There are more than 12 days. 15 days in total...

Topic closed. When it is updated time lost will be returned. 

Understand that? Hope it's understood...

• Haha 1