Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

ViraL

Welcome! A New Beginning

Welcome all to our brand new site! We have worked hard on this new site and still have a long way to go. Besides what you can visually see there has been a LOT of work put in behind the scenes here. All of our products have been recoded (Or are in the process) for the new site launch. We have a brand new content loader and absolutely everything is functioning at about a 70% better rate. 

One of the biggest changes to the site is the addition of a new partner. He isn't new to the site and you all know him. I would like to welcome Raul officially as my NeXGen partner. He is a co owner in the site now and has been a big reason for our advancement into the future. He has put in untold amounts of hours not only for this new site but on the old site. Everyone please take a moment and congratulate Raul!

We would like to ask members new an old to introduce yourself in the "Introduction" section. When you sign up here with NXG you become more then just a friend or customer. You become family.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 12/17/2019 at 2:59 AM, ViraL said:

Welcome all to our brand new site! We have worked hard on this new site and still have a long way to go. Besides what you can visually see there has been a LOT of work put in behind the scenes here. All of our products have been recoded (Or are in the process) for the new site launch. We have a brand new content loader and absolutely everything is functioning at about a 70% better rate. 

One of the biggest changes to the site is the addition of a new partner. He isn't new to the site and you all know him. I would like to welcome Raul officially as my NeXGen partner. He is a co owner in the site now and has been a big reason for our advancement into the future. He has put in untold amounts of hours not only for this new site but on the old site. Everyone please take a moment and congratulate Raul!

We would like to ask members new an old to introduce yourself in the "Introduction" section. When you sign up here with NXG you become more then just a friend or customer. You become family.

Edited by Aliwarose

Thank you for everything. You are the best and you are the best site.
Thank you very much.@Raul       Raul     #Raul

On 9/9/2020 at 11:30 AM, tomuniekxx said:

Good luck to you. I hope your products will be the best! 

You obviously posted this before even looking through the forums 😄

• Like 1

When  i read all the positives messages here im so happy !!!

Waiting the return of the lovely nexgen community and hacks after the covid19 situation get stable and fixed ♥