Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
cyuftA

Ironsight Hacks

Hi,

I am interested to buy Ironsight hacks, but I see that is recoding for long time. Will be ready soon or...what?

Thanks

Do you still alive? or what? no answer....no nothing.....just close the damn site....

I really I am not happy with this.....whatever

So you posted a message 2 1/2 days ago (my time) and because you didn't get an answer straight away you are really not happy??

Interesting that you posted this in the GENERAL CONTENT / Suggestions section, I say "interesting" because there is a perfectly good section called "Pre-Sale Questions and Answers" where obviously after 10 minutes looking at the 100's of other posts and requests there, it would reveal that as a result of COVID-19 the hacks are not available at the moment.  The admin and coding team are working on getting things back to normal as quick as they can.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out......SEE YA!! 👋 ✌️

• Like 1

braindead ...ok

I really need an answer not these kind of words...but if you say so....no problem....if u want to sell a product u need to do something, not sending "braindead" answers.....

but thank you anyway

if u are really that smart you would not give these answers...but thank you anyway

Edited by cyuftA

15 hours ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@cyuftAYou're saying ' close the website ' 

braindead .

@Dwayne Clark I'm good and you ? ^^

braindead guy....I just needed an answer....just an answer. Of course I would be mad when nobody gives u a simple answer....

so???? I think u are more braindead then you think. Or u can learn to read more carefull ...then u can argue and insult people. If  you treat people like this.....now I am sure what kind o people are you...

thank you so much

Best regards,

@cyuftA the real issue is when people come to a site 'demanding' stuff in a condescending tone, which, your original and subsequent follow up post's were.....

On 11/11/2020 at 2:28 AM, cyuftA said:

Do you still alive? or what? no answer....no nothing.....just close the damn site....

A lot of the regulars and supporters are forgiving & understanding, but every week we see the same thing again and again........users coming in wanting hacks immediately and raging when it doesn't happen........it wears really thin....and I am guessing even more so when the admins see it again and again.
Nexgen provide a service.  If that service is unavailable at the time then it is what it is, meh, welcome to the world of quality hacks........move on. (Nexgen have always provided me a good service, hence why I chose to upgrade my subscription).  Ultimately everyone has a choice....purchase the product or don't......but don't bitch about it.

2020 is a write off.......the planet has been slapped in the face with a jandel (a New Zealand reference) and everyone is suffering in one form or another.
I am not an official spokesman for Nexgen, I'm just a supporter and subscriber.  In my short time with them they have done me and my friends right without question.

The simple answer is: At the moment the hacks you want for Ironsite are not available.  When they are, i am sure the admin team will update the hack status and webpage accordingly.

Until then game on!!!!
😈

On 11/10/2020 at 11:51 PM, Dwayne Clark said:

So you posted a message 2 1/2 days ago (my time) and because you didn't get an answer straight away you are really not happy??

Interesting that you posted this in the GENERAL CONTENT / Suggestions section, I say "interesting" because there is a perfectly good section called "Pre-Sale Questions and Answers" where obviously after 10 minutes looking at the 100's of other posts and requests there, it would reveal that as a result of COVID-19 the hacks are not available at the moment.  The admin and coding team are working on getting things back to normal as quick as they can.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out......SEE YA!! 👋 ✌️

On 11/23/2020 at 1:11 PM, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@cyuftATake a look at your old post above . 

Braindead .

On 11/23/2020 at 1:11 PM, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@cyuftATake a look at your old post above . 

Braindead .

U are the most braindead guy I ever seen. So stfup and do whatever u do. dont bother me again. I had an issue, u should answer right away and everything would been good. 

It wasn't asbout your delayed answer it was about u said I am braindead. When u insult a person make sure why are u insulting that person, and maybe that person is older then you,

so u can show some respect. Maybe I was mad about it but you never should insult people who pay for your cheats. Think about it then insult me.......

Edited by cyuftA

Being older doesn't mean that i will respect you . If you are mature then dont say

"

You're definitely braindead .

• Like 1