Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Sam1525

Prior ROE subscription

Hi, I used to have an ROE subscription on this site back in January of 2019, and I remember the hack had a few bugs with aimbot and esp and security. What’s the current status on those bugs and what’s new since a year ago?

Hi @Sam1525 the hacks were working fine.  At the moment they have not been updated though, not sure when that will happen but the team will let us know.

Other than that all is good.

RoE however sucks.....barely anyone playing now.  NA server is dead.  Not sure about EU, so just the AS server left.  Sometime you get good games, other times it is the HUYA team running hacks on full aimbot and wall hacks, and teaming as well so you don't even get a chance (playing in squads (3's)) had 6 of them all dressed the same glide in en-mass and head shot everyone without blinking.....not fun.

So yeah.... LOL

I don't think this is a reliable place anymore. Often they are busy deleting the messages of customers in response to questions they cannot answer.

I believe that they deleted a whole lot of messages from the Chatbox, because they were support related questions (i.e. hack not working / what's happening with this etc. etc.).

If you admin or moderate any type of forum it is frustrating as heck when you have to keep explaining and explaining the same things over and over.

The admins and mods have every right to moderate their forums as they see fit.  That is the end of it (especially when posts go off topic and doubly especially when they say 'enough' or 'knock it off').

It is in big red text above the chatbox...."No Support in the Chatbox"

All it takes is 5 minutes of searching, clicking and reading.  99% of the information is there, including everyone saying that there are IRL issues going on, hacks are not updated, and we will be told when things will be back to normal.  Guys, seriously, stop going on about it 🙏.  There is nothing anyone can do at the moment.
If users don't like it there is an exit door over there -------------> 👋

This is a reliable place, they are not going to throw away 10+ years of quality service and products. 🤙

I have always had a good experience and good service.

❤️

(......locking in 5....4....3....2...)  😝

Yet the PUBG Lite hack, for example, has had the "recode" status for months now.

The right thing to do would be to either update the cheat, or just admit that the developers have given up on it or it's simply not profitable to bring it back. Same with the other ones that have been in the "recode" state for a long time now.

here you can be sure that 1 person with multiple accounts with different usernames gives answers just to create a crowd and a certain hierarchy.

Keep those fancy and meaningless sentences to yourself. Making a statement like a man shouldn't be too hard. There is no topic and answer including the description on the topic. There are a lot of parts in the forum, a manager can come out and open a topic that includes all that is going on, and with the money we give here, we won't be more infamous.

@Dwayne ClarkWe didn't asked for support . We asked for updates . We paid and we didn't get anything . Viral told me the csgo cheat was updated and when i tryed the aimbot locked and shaked hard . I got kicked of my cs:go team and i got banned by battleye on blacksquad . The cs:go cheat 7 days later is still not fully updated and i cant use aimbot because it shakes and i sometimes need to restart my pc because for some reason and it only happens with nexgen loader , i cant load the csgo cheat anymore it keep saying " failed to load " in red on the loader . And the csgo cheat status has never been changed and is still outdated since more than 1week .

16 hours ago, Dj3434 said:

Keep those fancy and meaningless sentences to yourself. Making a statement like a man shouldn't be too hard. There is no topic and answer including the description on the topic. There are a lot of parts in the forum, a manager can come out and open a topic that includes all that is going on, and with the money we give here, we won't be more infamous.

Those fancy and meaningless sentences? I'm sorry, but what you just wrote here is gibberish and makes no sense, so maybe try to refrain from telling others not to write "meaningless sentences" if you do it yourself.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:27 AM, Dwayne Clark said:

Hi @Sam1525 the hacks were working fine.  At the moment they have not been updated though, not sure when that will happen but the team will let us know.

Other than that all is good.

RoE however sucks.....barely anyone playing now.  NA server is dead.  Not sure about EU, so just the AS server left.  Sometime you get good games, other times it is the HUYA team running hacks on full aimbot and wall hacks, and teaming as well so you don't even get a chance (playing in squads (3's)) had 6 of them all dressed the same glide in en-mass and head shot everyone without blinking.....not fun.

So yeah.... LOL

Eu is still busy. Thats wy i bought the hack with 5 accounts to play with friends xD.. too bad its patched after 3 days and it seems your not gonna fix the offset of the hack?

So for now: Do not buy the hack since its not working and no status update has been given in 2 weeks in the vip forum. 

ANd yeah the "Hack status" is still saying it works.. but it doesnt.. I understand the coder had real life first issues and but any moderator could change the https://www.nexgencheats.com/index.php?/hack-status/ so people wont even be dissapointed.

Edited by insane