Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Ruhu

ABOUT SCUM

yeah it said it's online but no one can answer me about this they just said RauL still working on it but i think it just a time waste i bought vip premium member package and still nothing on this website..

@RuhuYour package doesn't include the SCUM cheat . You will need to buy the high roller package that cost 499$ .

https://www.nexgencheats.com/index.php?/store/category/2-high-roller-package/

The premium package only have non-invite products like CS:GO / Ironsight / Deadside / COD:MW / Ring OF Elysium / PUBG Lite

But i agree with you RauL is really busy and we need to wait since most of these public products are down

🙂

Anyway for the scum cheat  read below ! 

>

You can apply as a VIP if you're trusted enough   :

All the informations are written on the thread . 

12 hours ago, Ruhu said:

yeah it said it's online but no one can answer me about this they just said RauL still working on it but i think it just a time waste i bought vip premium member package and still nothing on this website..

I don't really think anyone knows what is going on right now. Last I heard Raul had it updated. I would encourage you to join our Discord (right side of home screen) and PM ViraL or ask in general chat. Hope this helps. Our coder is going through IRL relocation so I hope you understand the lack of activity/support. 

I try to being an active member but i clearly see that i dont understand anything about what you were asking cause my english definitely sucks x)

i should stop replying to the thread 😞😞 😭😭

Scum is online and updated. i have responded to private messages here with you but you have not responded back.