Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
ApplicationError

SCUM Testimonial ⭐​​​​​​​⭐​​​​​​​⭐​​​​​​​⭐​​​​​​​⭐​​​​​​​

Five out of five stars.

Quality & Functionality. It's all there. I personally don't use anything other than ESP, but everything else works great. Aimbot, unlimited ammo... everything you'll ever want is there. The NexGen team (and the community around it) are always testing and sharing experiences to make things better. What else could you want?!!

Support & Updates. The NexGen team is very diligent when it comes to updates and customer support. Generally I get a reply to a question within minutes. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours -- which is completely understandable, because we all need to sleep sometimes (and have real-world lives). Updates for SCUM come quickly and are well tested (with constant progress updates).

• Like 3

On 6/22/2020 at 7:36 AM, ApplicationError said:

Five out of five stars.

Quality & Functionality. It's all there. I personally don't use anything other than ESP, but everything else works great. Aimbot, unlimited ammo... everything you'll ever want is there. The NexGen team (and the community around it) are always testing and sharing experiences to make things better. What else could you want?!!

Support & Updates. The NexGen team is very diligent when it comes to updates and customer support. Generally I get a reply to a question within minutes. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours -- which is completely understandable, because we all need to sleep sometimes (and have real-world lives). Updates for SCUM come quickly and are well tested (with constant progress updates).

Thanks for taking the time to write an informative review, It is alittle dated but I hope security of the hack is still the same and the team is on top of it.