Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
bossjp

SCUM query

i notice Scum subscription needs application.

and one of requirement is get VIP status,

does it mean i have to buy VIP status 40USD,

then pay another different price for the scum access? 

thanks in advance for replies.

This just means you have to buy and use one of our other cheats first. This is just a screening process that will familiarize yourself with the loader and prove understand the rules of the site, etc. @ViraLcan probably explain more. I personally bought CS:GO before I got SCUM because I already had CS:GO. I would recommend buying a VIP cheat that you already have the game for so you can familiarize yourself with the loader and menu. 

@Nieth this is a very informative reply. thank you for sharing. I have tried clubhouse's scum cheat 8 months ago. So far I was able to make it work without issues. Im only using ESP features actually to lessen the risk of getting ban. I hope it will help.

with regards to the other games, I think i would just stick to scum for now. im only a casual gamer and use to play after work for relaxation. not in need for more games.

seems like deadside is like scum, ill start to download it now then get a VIP cheat, then reapply for scum as you advised. thank you!