Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

G'day, old member just found the new forum and had quick quessie.

With the update to deadside with the addition of EAC is the hack still all good to go?

Checked the status but just wanted to double check if thats all gucci.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Katy4Dayz said:

G'day, old member just found the new forum and had quick quessie.

With the update to deadside with the addition of EAC is the hack still all good to go?

Checked the status but just wanted to double check if thats all gucci.

Cheers

Raul is updating it right now, it will be done sometime later today. If you are thinking about buying it, I would highly recommend. I've been having loads of fun so far. Raul will most likely update the forums when he is done. 

13 minutes ago, Nieth said:

Raul is updating it right now, it will be done sometime later today. If you are thinking about buying it, I would highly recommend. I've been having loads of fun so far. Raul will most likely update the forums when he is done. 

Definitely keen for it, been struggling playing legit, and I used to use RoE from here so I know they know their shit. Just a pain with EAC, so I will look forward to the update. Cheers

Deadside update is almost done 🙂

7 minutes ago, ViraL said:

Deadside update is almost done 🙂

You smexy legend, cheers for the update.

2 minutes ago, Logan Bennett said:

i for some reason can not Load the Cheat for some reason, is it because the Status is updating?

I mean, that would make sense to me haha

We are working hard on the DS update. As I have posted in the DS vip section the update was a major one. While we have no issues bypassing eac it still takes a LOT to update a cheat for an eac game. Anyone who has had to wait will be compensated with some extra days for the inconvenience. Just be patient and we will make it worth your wait 🙂

2 minutes ago, ViraL said:

We are working hard on the DS update. As I have posted in the DS vip section the update was a major one. While we have no issues bypassing eac it still takes a LOT to update a cheat for an eac game. Anyone who has had to wait will be compensated with some extra days for the inconvenience. Just be patient and we will make it worth your wait 🙂

Will the price of subscriptions change?

No, as of right now the price will remain the same.

Just now, ViraL said:

No, as of right now the price will remain the same.

Awesome sawesome, cheers 🙂

Not being too familiar with the new website, where is the best spot to look for announcements when its up?

The fact that youre willing to give back the amount of time on your subscription due to updating goes to show the support here... Holy shit yahll are good. 

We will be giving the amount of time plus some extra for the inconvenience 🙂

16 minutes ago, Katy4Dayz said:

Not being too familiar with the new website, where is the best spot to look for announcements when its up?

There is a section located right at the top on the main forum page named "Announcements" , we will also announce in the DS vip area.

Just now, ViraL said:

There is a section located right at the top on the main forum page named "Announcements" , we will also announce in the DS vip area.

Alrighty, just bought it in preparation haha looking forward to it

• Like 1

We will have it out ASAP. Another reason this update is taking so long was our coder had an issue with his main hard drive that had to be fixed which took up most of the day.... he is working his ass off right now without sleep to get this done.

1 minute ago, ViraL said:

We will have it out ASAP. Another reason this update is taking so long was our coder had an issue with his main hard drive that had to be fixed which took up most of the day.... he is working his ass off right now without sleep to get this done.

Love the commitment and the communication. One of the many reasons I keep coming back to you lads

• Like 1

On the main forum page look on the right side of the page. You will see our discord listed and under it is your vip code to get in.

4 minutes ago, ViraL said:

Now updated!

Awesome work mate, and coder of course. 

2 quick questions:

1. I still couldn't find the Discord info anywhere (followed your guide could not see it)

2. Does the ESP show AI as players?