Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
ViraL

Now Accepting Applications For The Media Crew

We are currently looking for two good video makers! You don't have to be a professional video maker to obtain one of these positions but you have to be above average to obtain one of these spots. If you wish to apply simply respond to this post, and provide some proof of your work. The best way to do that is to link youtube videos or similar. Video makers are part of the staff and have free access to all of our hacks, but let me warn you after only a couple of days of inactivity I will remove you from the group so if your plan is to simply apply and not do what is requested then don't even apply.

• Like 1

I believe you've seen my video already, however here it is:

I made this in just a couple hours (gameplay and editing) and would be happy to make videos on a weekly basis. 

If you would like more/better examples of my work just let me know and I'll make some more videos, higher quality.

Thank you for your consideration! 

• Like 1

We will keep your name for consideration. We plan to leave this topic open for a few days. One thing to consider when making videos is we require video footage to be recorded in at least 108060p and videos uploaded to youtube to be no less then that. We obviously would also like a 1440 - 4k option but it is not a requirement.

8 minutes ago, ViraL said:

We will keep your name for consideration. We plan to leave this topic open for a few days. One thing to consider when making videos is we require video footage to be recorded in at least 108060p and videos uploaded to youtube to be no less then that. We obviously would also like a 1440 - 4k option but it is not a requirement.

I play in 1440P, but I edit in 720P so that rendering doesn't take too long. I can certainly change that though. Thank you for your consideration. 

Yeah 720 is to low. We require at least 1080 60P

5 hours ago, JackyJK said:

Can I come back to work when my computer is reassembled?

You can message me.

I've been cheating and making media for a long time now.

Here is a link to my channel Youtube.com/c/D9rkYT

Record and edit in 1440/1080 depending on game performance

I would post my videos as references but that would be promoting other cheats

We have added your name to the list. We will let you know in the next couple days.

We have added your name to the list of considerations.

We still have positions open. You are required to have currently cod warzone , blacksquad, ring of elysium, csgo, and ironsight to make videos on. If you meet these requirements please post here so we can make a final decision on new media team members.

2 hours ago, ViraL said:

We still have positions open. You are required to have currently cod warzone , blacksquad, ring of elysium, csgo, and ironsight to make videos on. If you meet these requirements please post here so we can make a final decision on new media team members.

I have all of the above, I can record in 1440P as well. I'll just have to find a decent HWID spoofer for Rings of Elysium. As far as availability goes, I'll probably be making a video every other week or so. 

Media crew requirements are 1 video per week.