Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
walterblackhat

Question about Private Hacks Requirements

I was reading the post by ViraL about how to become a private hack subscriber, and I have a question about the 1st requirement. It says "Must be a current subscriber to one of our regular vip subscriptions with no past paypal disputes with us."  The VIP subscriptions I see on here are for non-private hacks only, and I also don't  own any of those games. So my question is, if I want the private hack for SCUM, do I have to first purchase the non-private VIP subscription and THEN apply for the private? I don't mind paying for it, if I'm getting access to to the private hacks, but I obviously wouldn't want to purchase it up front, and then still get denied private access, considering I wouldn't be able to use VIP Subscription. Can any one help clarify? Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, walterblackhat said:

I was reading the post by ViraL about how to become a private hack subscriber, and I have a question about the 1st requirement. It says "Must be a current subscriber to one of our regular vip subscriptions with no past paypal disputes with us."  The VIP subscriptions I see on here are for non-private hacks only, and I also don't  own any of those games. So my question is, if I want the private hack for SCUM, do I have to first purchase the non-private VIP subscription and THEN apply for the private? I don't mind paying for it, if I'm getting access to to the private hacks, but I obviously wouldn't want to purchase it up front, and then still get denied private access, considering I wouldn't be able to use VIP Subscription. Can any one help clarify? Thanks in advance.

You do need to be a VIP subscriber before you become a private cheat access member. Hopefully this thread can clarify.

https://www.nexgencheats.com/index.php?/topic/7-how-to-become-a-private-hack-subscriber/

Yep, my bad. I should have searched the forums first. I found another post that explained it pretty well. I went ahead and purchased the Premium Subscription. Thanks for your response Nieth.

Edited by walterblackhat

@walterblackhat i just got the access this week bru, just follow the guide and be active in forums, i assure you everything will be worth it😉 if in case you need clarification on some of the steps feel free to message me.