Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
nowornever

Wazzzaaappp

Hi, I'm new here found the website via Youtube when I saw the Black Squad cheat video.

I used to be an video editor of a different cheating website back in 2015 (no idea if i'm allowed to type here the name) so I had unlimited access to all of the cheats right there.

That's where my "cheating career" started, I'm very interested in buying the Black Squad cheat here but iv'e seen it's invite-only and i'm really curious about something, do I have to buy another cheat before begin allowed to buy it? - cuz Apex/new COD and BS are the main games i'm playing right now.

Would be my pleasure to meet all of you guys, and if you guys looking for a video editor ;] i'm here!

Welcome to NeXGen!

As for gaining private hack access you can read about that >HERE< To even be considered yes you absolutely have to have had previous purchases with us. All of this goes along with becoming a trusted member. Once accepted s a trusted user you won't ever have to do it again.