Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
dotTxt

IronSight-review

Hey there,

first of all i have to say, this site is legit ! Hack usage is easy af and works just perfect.

I would give the ESP 10/10, it works how it should work, haven't seen any bugs yet.

For the Aimbot i would say 8/10, it aim a bit above the head and we dont have a chance to choose the area where he aims ( Head, Chest, Legs etc. )

But all together its worth its $money$

I will definetly buy it again !

I hope i can try the Black Squad Hack someday 🙂

well done NexGen !

best regards

dotTxt

1.png

2.png

Edited by dotTxt

Thanks for taking the time write a review for us! I have added 3 extra free days to your subscription time 🙂

1 hour ago, ViraL said:

Thanks for taking the time write a review for us! I have added 3 extra free days to your subscription time 🙂

Wow, thank you very much !! i seriously love this site already ! 🙂

• Like 1

Tell your buddies to come sign up 😉 If they do have them message me and list you as the person who referred them if they buy vip and i'll give you another 3 extra days for each person who purchases vip 🙂

1 hour ago, ViraL said:

Tell your buddies to come sign up 😉 If they do have them message me and list you as the person who referred them if they buy vip and i'll give you another 3 extra days for each person who purchases vip 🙂

Alright, good to know 😉