Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
draxmeno

BATTLEFIELD 2042

First of all I wanted to say that this is the BEST price i have ever seen for a 2042 cheat.

I have never used an external software before but I don’t really mind having to play in borderless. 

Overall all of the features work as intended, the ESP is clear and accurate, (although having a visibility check would be nice) and i don’t really use aimbot but i tested it out once and it seemed good! 

Usually when I buy new cheats I have to do a bit of troubleshooting and usually it doesn’t work the first time I load a game up. But with NexGen it worked flawlessly from the first time I used it until now. I have never had a crash and the cheat doesn’t hinder my game performance which is a big deal for me. 

I honestly can’t believe I have never heard of this site before, like seriously where have you guys been. Also, the moderating team, specifically ViraL seem to be very helpful, passionate and involved in the community. I feel like my money is supporting a good management team. 

I will definitely continue to purchase the cheat and be part of the community. 

Overall: 

Ease of use - 10/10

Aimbot - 9/10

Esp - 9/10

+Rep to the NexGen team! 

I would definitely recommend using their products. 

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us draxmeno. I have added 3 extra free days to your subscription time.

This site has actually been around since 2009 and since around 2000-2001 originally named "Black Label Gaming" with over 300k members.

I can't believe you haven't heard of us until now either because majority of our stuff over the years has always ranked google page 1 or 2 for key words!