Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Happy Easter 2024

Use this Coupon Code For 15% Off Any Item In The Store!

nxgeaster24

🐰

ViraL

OPEN STAFF POSITIONS *APPLY HERE!*

We currently have some open staff positions. We have 2 moderator spots we need to fill and 2 video/media spots to fill. Below you can find some questions that you can copy and use to reply in THIS post only to apply for either of the two open positions (Moderator or Media). One person can only hold 1 position so don't waste your time applying for both positions or both will be denied. Now with that being said if you are selected the benefits of being an NXG staff member grant you access to everything product wise we have to offer plus secret areas of the website and discord. You are expected to perform duties of either a mod or media crew member. Moderators primarily deal with help related issues and HWID resets via our online panel. Media crew members create videos for our products and are expected to be able to create content for every game we offer products for(No need to apply if you only have a game or two). You are expected to create no less than 1 video per week. Failure of mods/media to perform duties will result in removal from staff positions. 

This thread will run for no less than 1 week to allow everyone who is interested to apply before we begin to make any desicions.

YOU MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER OF VIP TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION! NON VIP'S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT ALL, NO EXCEPTIONS.

MOD APPLICATION:

LOCATION (Country):

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE:

SITES WORKED FOR IN THE PAST OR CURRENT:

YEARS EXPERIENCE:

GERNERAL INFO: In a brief statement please tell us some of the experience you have in dealing with  teamviewer or similar app experience, customer communication including resolving issues (Troubleshooting), any other experience working for a site like this.

MEDIA APPLICATION:

LOCATION (Country):

YEARS EXPERIENCE:

PROOF OF SKILL: Link some content that shows off your ability to create good video content for this website. Doesn't have to be related to gaming, games, game cheats.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU POST YOUR APPLICATION ONLY IN A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

• Like 1

LOCATION (Country): Germany

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE: on the mobile almost anytime

SITES WORKED FOR IN THE PAST OR CURRENT: none

YEARS EXPERIENCE: none

GERNERAL INFO: Im a selfmade landscaper and former 3d modeller and worldmapper, have some basic knowledge in lua and python, really not from the genre and there are propably lots of better, more qualified contestants. I like this place, so all i can do properly and would like to offer is to do some lowkey board-support, which i will continue anyway, as much as my knowledge allows me-  no matter the result of this application

• Like 1

MOD APPLICATION:

LOCATION (Country):  Australia

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE:  Varies between below hours

Mon to Fri: 0800hrs to 1600hrs ACST (1530hrs to 2330hrs Pacific Time) - laptop @work

Mon to Fri: 1800hrs to 2300hrs ACST (0130hrs to 0630hrs Pacific Time) - home PC

Sat & Sun: 1200hrs to 2200hrs ACST (1930hrs to 0530hrs Pacific Time) - home PC

bittah.com - Gaming forum:  user, moderator and Administrator (1 of 2 administrators plus owner).  Site not used after move to Discord.

vic-sim.com - owner: hosted and administered small forums (scuba diving).  Site host active - forums long since gone.

Midair  (game) - private game tester.

Discord:

Past;

Bittah.com - previous administrator.  Now user (other administrators became involved in further game development and private testing, I dropped access as not a part of that testing and NDA).

Current;

Home of Oz - (gaming) Administrator

Dj's Place - (gaming) Mod

YEARS EXPERIENCE:

1998 onwards

IRC (mIRC client) / phpbb forums / Discord

GENERAL INFO:

Limited exposure with teamviewer through helping family members interstate and overseas resolve computer issues (software / hardware related).

A tonne of time building, upgrading and repairing computers.  Communicating with customers, clients and users at work and online, resolving disputers, flamewars, personality clashes, breaches of codes of conduct etc.

No experience with a site like this, other than helping other users on NexGen with basic info when and where I could.

Joined for Ring of Elysium and decided to upgrade to highroller for that game, but now the PUBG loader is out will probably get back into that.  Prefer the BR style so will maybe look at others of that style in the loader to play around with.

Cheers!

👍

Edited by Dwayne Clark
spelling
  • Like 1

MOD APPLICATION:

LOCATION (Country):

Chile 🇨🇱 

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE: 

3PM - 3AM

GMT-3 Time

Current

HackMachine

Past

ProofCore (2017-2018)

QuantumCheats (2018)

XERAPH (discontinued) (2018)

EpicMemes (discontinued) (2018)

HyperCheats (discontinued) (2019)

YEARS EXPERIENCE:

5 years 

Currently majoring in Computer Science

GERNERAL INFO: In a brief statement please tell us some of the experience you have in dealing with  teamviewer or similar app experience, customer communication including resolving issues (Troubleshooting), any other experience working for a site like this.

Currently in charge of HWID RESETS.

Checking that the Location is accurate to the origin of the accounts (avoiding sharing softwares) and checking if the main part of the computer (motherboard for ex) has not changed. 

In the past, specially with Hyper Visor cheats I would be troubleshooting BIOS configurations (Secure Boot in different motherboards, Intel vt-x, page size filing)

I am Bilingual, Spanish - English. Good for customer service.

I use teamviewer as a last resort if the customer can not solve the issue with my step by step instructions.

I program, mainly Python and some C++.

In the past I would help debug R6 Siege in DivineCheats finding tricky offsets (like kapkan traps in the past) 

youtube.com/barzY

0C98B811-46D5-4E6C-9204-DF5F12D9E7C6.jpeg

75AA06AC-4A94-46C0-B19C-791E28D1F35F.png

27D9E262-3B05-4E54-BEB0-ED4E7A78A356.jpeg

9E5B8DB6-1D73-4CBB-A59C-512E1C4D99C2.jpeg

Edited by barzY
  • Like 1

MOD APPLICATION:

LOCATION (Country): Canada

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE: 24/7 honestly speaking. i am pretty much jobless

SITES WORKED FOR IN THE PAST OR CURRENT: I've worked for Woofer.pro, Enduty Valorant Private Chair(still am but i can resign), famous gta mod menu until it got disbanded and our whole server including our crew got banned.

YEARS EXPERIENCE: 7+ (trust me i am very reliable)

GENERAL INFO: I like to believe that i have a great knowledge when it comes to cheats/spoofers. And no secrets i own a spoofer myself for Valorant + other games and am willing to put as much effort as i can into NexGen and it's future! Also i have a server with over 600+ members and i can get NexGen more customers, it's completely up to you if you need anymore or not. Thanks for taking your time reading all these applications, it must be a hassle xD

Stay Safe y'all !  Also my discord is Roza#8282

Edited by calvin abraham
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, calvin abraham said:

MOD APPLICATION:

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE: 24/7 honestly speaking. i am pretty much jobless

SITES WORKED FOR IN THE PAST OR CURRENT: I've worked for Woofer.pro, Enduty Valorant Private Chair(still am but i can resign), famous gta mod menu until it got disbanded and our whole server including our crew got banned.

YEARS EXPERIENCE: 7+ (trust me i am very reliable)

GENERAL INFO: I like to believe that i have a great knowledge when it comes to cheats/spoofers. And no secrets i own a spoofer myself for Valorant and am willing to put as much effort as i can into NexGen and it's future! Also i have a server with over 600+ members and i can get you more customers if you'd like, it's completely up to you if you need or not. Thanks for taking your time reading all these applications, it must be a hassle xD

MEDIA APPLICATION:

YEARS EXPERIENCE: 7+

PROOF OF SKILL: My youtube account got flagged and i deleted all my videos like almost a month ago but i am willing to show you what i got if i get selected for either. Also keep in mind if i get selected for mod rather than media i will still make videos for NexGen ❤️

Stay Safe y'all !  Also my discord is Roza#8282

You can only apply for one position as stated in the initial post. Edit your post and remove one or the other.

Everyone so far seems to be applying for the "MOD" position. We also need 2 "Media" members....

1 hour ago, ViraL said:

Everyone so far seems to be applying for the "MOD" position. We also need 2 "Media" members....

Like i said i'm willing to make as much showcases as NexGen needs while being a mod and that's if i even get selected 🙂

Please delete this once you've seen it.

Edited by calvin abraham

We will be conducting staff position picks in the next 48 hours. Thanks to everyone who has applied. If selected we may ask you some more questions in private.

Unforseen circumstances forced us to push this back. We are going to try and announce it tomorrow tonight. 10-7-21

MOD APPLICATION:

LOCATION (Country): England

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE: Everyday, I work from home basically!

SITES WORKED FOR IN THE PAST OR CURRENT: Currently have my own, Worked on Aimjunkies, x22, netCoders, FPScheats, callofdutycheats, Done media for you back in the day as well, There is more but I can't remember them it's been quite a while!

YEARS EXPERIENCE: Roughly 15 years!

GERNERAL INFO: To be honest I don't need to explain you already know everything about what I do and what I have done, Using Teamviewer is a doddle easy as anything and fixing problems is not a problem you just pin point the issues and do your best to solve! 

I thought I would give it an Apply, I could possibly try media again at some point it's been some years! 😎

Congrats to barzY , mikel, and Dwayne Clark on being selected to be part of our Mod team! We couldn't decide on only 2 of you so we took all 3!

LOCATION (Country): USA 🇺🇸

MOST ACTIVE TIMES AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE: 10:00-03:00 EST (appx. 17 hours daily)

SITES WORKED FOR IN THE PAST OR CURRENT: atomicity.co - Gone | My own websites | bottingforum.com - Gone

YEARS EXPERIENCE: 8 years cheating experience, 3 years coding/server management/web development

GENERAL INFO: Hi I am Jake. I try to be friendly with everyone and treat others with respect. I'm very familiar with team-viewer and troubleshooting. I know the issues that noobs have with cheats and how to solve them. I am very good at problem solving errors and will take the time to diagnose all possible issues. I am a competent web developer and know virtual server management like the back of my hand. I have a lot of video editing experience and would be happy to make video tutorials for the site. I see some of the problems that hold this site back and I would like to help rectify the problems and optimize the user-end experience. If you have any questions please reach out to me.

While I appreciate the application these positions have been filled. If we open more up I will make a new post about it.