Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Scout

Question

Is there something like a 24h or 3day trial for you're hack? specifically the one for ironsight, i would like to try it out and make sure it will work with no issues before i spend the money but if it does i will be more than happy to buy a full year subscription because the youtube video of it looks amazing lol plus the game is fun and this will just make it even more fun.

No trials. There are plenty of screenshots and videos.

yea i looked over everything i could find on it and it looks amazing, the only reason i ask is because i seen a few posts where people said they couldn't get it to work, that's the only reason i ask. Thank you for the quick reply though

Where are these posts about not getting it to work? The only issues anyone ever has is not setting the game to borderless mode and having to disable fast startup. It works for everyone.

yea most all feedback was great, it was just 2 or 3 i don't remember where in forums because i looked all through them lol, one was wrong windows version or something and another was hardware id. might of been one more but i can't remember

@Scout if for some reason you cant get the cheat to work, Viral or Raul will do whatever takes to make it right. (My experience as a long time member)

• Like 1