Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
TurboBowTie

Deadside Cheating with EAC

Hi all,

I'm a new member to this particular service, have used a lot over the years. I am interested in getting the deadside cheat but I am wondering how it's going with EAC? I don't mind getting banned, but not after a day. EAC has been quite a pain in the ass for me in quite a lot of games. As long as I am not ragecheating can I expect to have some time to enjoy it? I saw a comment on testimonials that said someone only had a day, they could have just been aimbotting everyone though. Also, is it a problem if I have been banned in another game with EAC? 

- Thanks! 

Deadside is being worked on right now and EAC is still a pain in the ass on deadside to. they are probably going to make DS private because of the last 2 ban waves that happened less than 2 week apart from each other.

EAC does a damn good job these days. Thank's for the info. I suppose I will look into a different game provided untill it goes private and hope to get a slot!