Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
moosecake321

Deadside Review

Hey brethren,

Ive been using these Deadside hacks just shy of 4 days now, it is definitely worth it for the price to pay.

ESP works well with a few down-sides every now and then. Some materials and large containers do not show up on the ESP and sometimes takes awhile for the items to show up until close range. Most of the time the ESP works perfectly with options to change colors to settings such as ammo, containers, etc.

Aim-bot with these hacks is a bit iffy due to the games hit registration being very disgusting but it does the trick. Big option to the aim-bot is that there is an option for bots and actual players.

There is also an aim-bone option which is a plus and you can also change the F.O.V of the aim-bot which is amazing.

A lot of time and effort has been put into the aim-bot as there is many great options such as No Sway, No Recoil and No Spread, however, it is still a bit buggy as the game itself is still in development.

Cant say much else as the hacks itself do the trick over and over again for me. After you find your pace with the hacks and also get your settings option down, you'll be racking up heavy assault gear in no time.

Overall rating:

•  ESP: 8/10
  • Aimbot: 8/10

Another great thing I wanted to add lastly is that the developer (Raul is the name, i believe) updates the hack ASAP whenever there is an update to the game.

Thank you 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. I have added 3 extra free days to your subscription time 🙂