Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Raul

PUBG Lite Cheat | Status Update

For everyone that was waiting and had an active PUBG Lite sub, thanks for being patient.

We're getting close to release again after our last downtime. We need reliable testers that are available to help us.

Comment down below if you had an active sub, we'll be compensating time. If you also would like to help us, join our discord server and mention me on any channel.

• Like 1

Hi sir, I think I still have 15 days left when the hack went down. thanks. I'm glad to know that finally its coming back. 🙂

Hello sir, i bought this hack on 31 January and still have 28 days left not sure but i feeling like i just use it 2 days before this hek went down. sorry for my english.

Edited by aldi sr

We are working on it and everyone will get what they payed for. We have to make sure it is safe first though. We will not release something unless we are 100% satisfied it is safe to use and up to our standards.