Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
sKz

IronSight - 100% Honest Review

Hi guys, so i purchased the IronSight yesterday, at the first i was thinking this website was another one who scams people because in these days there is alot of websites doing that even with reviews (friends of the admin) but i give it a try and i didnt get disappointed.

Aimbot  8/10 - The Aimbot is almost perfect, the only 2 things i have something to say is about following the enemies on the wall (make it obvious) and miss alot of shots far range, the rest is just perfect to me, BUT...... this is not a 50$ hack, so for the price is better than perfect, good job.

ESP Box 9/10 - The ESP Box seems to be a bit buggy when you die, sometimes i see double boxes in the enemies after i die, but that dont ruin the gameplay, you can still play and kill them all. And the enemies who are lay down the esp box seems to be so tiny and give us the impression the enemy is far away, so sometimes is a bit tricky, but like i said, for the price i couldnt ask for better.

General Review - the loader is so fucking sick, i love it. The cheat i love it too, is a perfect cheat for that price. I want to give a special thanks to Osnium to lost some of his time to guide me, and to answer to my questions. You have a nice moderator here. The support is better than perfect, you can trust and i vouch for you everywhere. Thanks once again to make our wishes true and thanks for exist NeXGen, and to finish this, thanks for the wonderful prices you have here is affordable for everyone, im glad is not that kind of websites who asks for gigantic prices for their cheats +50$
THANK YOU
Admins
Moderators
Support
Designers

I wish you all the best and my wish for now is to make NeXGen great again, like Donal Trump says 🙂 have a nice day and continue with the good and perfect work, im on your side.

Best Regards, sKz

Edited by sKz
  • Like 2

Thanks for the Review! Glad you like our Software 🙂

For the 2 things u mentioned. The cheat is external so a visibility check as in not following enemys through walls is more or less impossible to do on most games when you are running an external cheat.

And for the double esp boxes on death, I am pretty sure that was mentioned before so its noted and will most likely be fixed in the future. But as it only happens when you die its not that urgent.

1 hour ago, osnium said:

Thanks for the Review! Glad you like our Software 🙂

For the 2 things u mentioned. The cheat is external so a visibility check as in not following enemys through walls is more or less impossible to do on most games when you are running an external cheat.

And for the double esp boxes on death, I am pretty sure that was mentioned before so its noted and will most likely be fixed in the future. But as it only happens when you die its not that urgent.

Yes its not urgent, we can live with that. About the software is perfect for me, im just waiting for Apex and Blacksquad to buy too

Edited by sKz