Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Kajiama

Ironsight - Review

Hello everyone, i would like to review the ironsight cheat from NeXGen and i have a lot to say about it.

So, where do i start ?

ESP features : 8.5/10

This is really good and simple ESP, working perfectly except for one thing, when we die, the esp seems to be a little bugged and sometimes we can't see ennemies on the map and then, we can't say any information to our team mates. That's the only thing and i think this is something that can be change but anyway, overall this is a really good esp. I have used a lot of ESP in my life for fps games and maybe a "skeleton esp" option could be great, i only play with this option when a provider offer this in there cheats.

Aimbot features : 7/10

Here we are on the aimbot features, this is clearly not bad for an external aimbot but this as to be clearly improve, there is 2 features on it, FOV (classic), and Aim speed, This is everything we need actually but there is a terrible thing when playing in game, the aimbot is aiming through the wall and this is horrible, when you are aiming to 1 guy and trying to kill him with it, this is accidentally aiming to an another guy behind the first guy and then this is so bad, even with a low FOV like 1 or 2, this is not a powerful features for now. Sometimes this doesn't even aiming at a guy when you press the Aimbot hotkey button or it takes 2 seconds for aiming (even with aiming speed at max) 

Overall this is a great cheat but more for the security than the features for now.
I hope that it change in the future.
Thanks you.

Thank you for the Review!
Visibility check is a hard feature for external software but the suggestion will be kept in mind.