Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
lorkald

SCUM Hack Questions

Hello Everyone,

I'm curious if the SCUM hack has an actual working ESP. The hacks I've seen haven't been able to get a working one because of players not rendering in unless they are in the FOV. So their hack will just have an aimbot for when your character is able to see someone in first person. 

My next question is what is the accuracy of the aimbot? Does it lead shots or just snap to the playermodel? Can it shoot people out of moving vehicles?

Check out this video featuring our cheat:

Answering your question, the aimbot doesn't feature any velocity prediction. Honestly, it's not needed for this game. You can literally kill people from 500m through walls with the Barrett M82A1.

• Like 1

Okay, sweet. Since you're the coder was it hard to work around the whole derendering of players if they're not in your FOV? Another cheat provider claimed that enemy positions are not sent to the client anymore so their ESP didn't work like it used to before EAC was added forever ago. 

Edited by lorkald

1 hour ago, Raul said:

Check out this video featuring our cheat:

Answering your question, the aimbot doesn't feature any velocity prediction. Honestly, it's not needed for this game. You can literally kill people from 500m through walls with the Barrett M82A1.

Another question I had is does EAC detect the infinite ammo?

No, neither speed hack. We're fully undetected since release, which is around five months ago.

1 minute ago, Raul said:

No, neither speed hack. We're fully undetected since release, which is around five months ago.

Did you see my question about the esp? I'm curious if that provider was lying and your perspective as a coder.

38 minutes ago, lorkald said:

Did you see my question about the esp? I'm curious if that provider was lying and your perspective as a coder.

Infos about the entities still get streamed even when it's not rendering.

Just now, Raul said:

Infos about the entities still get streamed even when it's not rendering.

Does this mean there are times they are not streamed and enemies can be around you and they won't get picked up? Also is there a distance cap for esp to draw?

Just now, lorkald said:

Does this mean there are times they are not streamed and enemies can be around you and they won't get picked up? Also is there a distance cap for esp to draw?

There is a distance limit, and I'm talking about SCUM's FOV checks, all they do is occult the entity. Therefore we can still draw the ESP even without seeing the entity.

1 minute ago, Raul said:

There is a distance limit, and I'm talking about SCUM's FOV checks, all they do is occult the entity. Therefore we can still draw the ESP even without seeing the entity.

Okay, I understand. What about with items and vehicles? I know items show up the same way players do, however vehicles I know you can see at all times. Does this mean the ESP will draw to vehicles further or is it still around the same limit?

1 minute ago, lorkald said:

Okay, I understand. What about with items and vehicles? I know items show up the same way players do, however vehicles I know you can see at all times. Does this mean the ESP will draw to vehicles further or is it still around the same limit?

Vehicles actually have a lower distance limit than both players and items.

Just now, Raul said:

Vehicles actually have a lower distance limit than both players and items.

Interesting, so does this change with maybe a moving vehicle? Would players be drawed to first and then as the vehicle got closer it would draw to that? Also, do you think anything about picking locks could be cheated? I know they're RNG but I found a very suspicious video of a guy getting through 3 gold locks in 20 seconds.

1 minute ago, lorkald said:

Interesting, so does this change with maybe a moving vehicle? Would players be drawed to first and then as the vehicle got closer it would draw to that? Also, do you think anything about picking locks could be cheated? I know they're RNG but I found a very suspicious video of a guy getting through 3 gold locks in 20 seconds.

Pretty sure it stays the same with moving vehicles. About lockpicking, it's likely to be possible.

6 minutes ago, Raul said:

Pretty sure it stays the same with moving vehicles. About lockpicking, it's likely to be possible.

You mentioned about player data being streamed. So the correct position of a lockpick to unlock has to also be streamed to the client correct? And then the client would tell the server whether the person got the correct position? Is that how that would work? I apologize for having so many questions. But I appreciate you answering them all 🙂

• Like 1

You are asking a lot of questions that a regular member would not ask 🤔