Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

I am planning to buy r6 hack in the soon future. How is it? Do all the features work good? Also most importantly when was the last time it was detected and how often does it get detected? 

Also will there be any discount on easter? Im kinda planning to sacrifice my last money  i got on it  but if it gets discounts on easter i might wait 😄

Of course all features work as intended, It hasn't had as detection yet, Not sure about easter yet.

4 hours ago, ViraL said:

Of course all features work as intended, It hasn't had as detection yet, Not sure about easter yet.

oh so no detection since release, im quite interested then. Im sort of stuck deciding should i buy now or wait for easter. My money isnt doing the best so even 1% discount would be great help 😄 
Btw how does aimbot work? on games like scum aimbot twitches a lot but no one can see my perspective so its not that bad but on r6 people can spectate you does the aimbot twitch or is it smooth? or is it the kind of aimbot that curves bullets if youre aiming close to the enemy?

Not going to go into specifics in public section for obvious reasons but you can set it up to be very legit or all out rage if you wanna get manual banned in 5 minutes 😉

1 hour ago, ViraL said:

Not going to go into specifics in public section for obvious reasons but you can set it up to be very legit or all out rage if you wanna get manual banned in 5 minutes 😉

so as long as i dont go too obvious i should be good?up until today it had no detections right?