Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
bananajoe

Question about the ironsight cheat

I would like to buy the "ironsight-cheat" and have some questions. Is the cheat currently supported and if so, do you have any experience whether it also works with windows 11?

update......sry i just saw that the cheat does not work with win 11...you can close that...too bad 🙂

Edited by bananajoe

Windows 11 in it's current state is a dumpster fire. We plan on having support but not until the end of the year maybe.

Hi 🙂 

I have now downgraded my Windows 11 to win10 and would like to buy "ironsight". Before buying I have 2 questions. 1. at the monthly option is still in brackets "save xy$" . What does that mean? I have found nothing here 😕  
2. I have seen the game is in updating mode. Does this time count, so if I have him 30 days, you 3 days updatet, I have him then only effectively 27 days?

Ironsight is not available for purchase until the coder gets it updated. We will of course update the detection status and open sales back up in the store for it when done. After that if you purchase and lose any days we always give lost days back.