Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Happy Easter 2024

Use this Coupon Code For 15% Off Any Item In The Store!

nxgeaster24

🐰

Sign in to follow this  
Nrd

about ironsight

Hello @Nrd

Your main wont be safe because your HardwareID can be banned by EAC and you will have to use a spoofer or you will get an instant ban on your main account but

note that

The cheat is currently undetected and the bypass is fully new . Ironsight cheat just got released 🙂

If you play safe you wont get banned you are currently 100% safe .

You should be able to play a few months without any problems 🙂

For example if you use ESP only you wont get banned at all if u stay " legit "

Dont do obvious preshoot etc , play like a " pro " 

33 minutes ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

Hello @Nrd

Your main wont be safe because your HardwareID can be banned by EAC and you will have to use a spoofer or you will get an instant ban on your main account but

note that

The cheat is currently undetected and the bypass is fully new . Ironsight cheat just got released 🙂

If you play safe you wont get banned you are currently 100% safe .

You should be able to play a few months without any problems 🙂

For example if you use ESP only you wont get banned at all if u stay " legit "

Dont do obvious preshoot etc , play like a " pro " 

i mean the cheat comes with hwid spoofer right ? 

30 minutes ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@NrdNope the cheat doesn't have hwid spoofer but you wont get banned if u play legit ^^ 

Cheat is fully working and fully undetected 🙂 

yea the cheat looks good , but i dont want to  risk it on my main cuz i pay on it  

@NrdWell dont worry buddy

Your main account wont get banned if you dont log in after getting banned on your little account .

There are many way to bypass an hwid ban to play again

You can : 1# buy a spoofer 

2# buying new disks for your pc and installing a clean windows version on it 

3# Using two differents computers , one with the cheat installed and one with no cheat installed to play legit

🙂 

1 hour ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@NrdNope the cheat doesn't have hwid spoofer but you wont get banned if u play legit ^^ 

Cheat is fully working and fully undetected 🙂 

the cheat never been detected right ? and no bans 

@Nrd The cheat has a fully new bypass and has been fully recoded and got released a few days ago so it's fully undetected and no bans happened during the test period and since release . You can buy it and use it without any problem .

I have nothing to do so if you need help trough teamviewer to set it up i can help you .

9 minutes ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@Nrd The cheat has a fully new bypass and has been fully recoded and got released a few days ago so it's fully undetected and no bans happened during the test period and since release . You can buy it and use it without any problem .

I have nothing to do so if you need help trough teamviewer to set it up i can help you .

gonna accept the risk , and thanks for responding 🙂 

• Like 1

@NrdNp buddy 🙂

Dont worry about the risk it should not get detected after a few months minimum .

You will love the cheat and have a lot of fun destroying your enemies 😉

Have fun 😅

• Like 1

all cheat goodwork and sefe . i using apex cheat level 100

Edited by tedy lee
  • Like 1

There is never going to be a cheat that is 100% safe no matter what anyone or any site tells you. I always advise anyone who purchases to use what you pay for on a secondary account to be safe. If you choose to use it on your main which a lot of people do then that is your decision. While our products are safe right now that doesn't mean that an unscheduled game/AC update couldn't take place and have the cheat detected in an instant. Always be safe and remember, as always you cheat at your own risk.

10 hours ago, ViraL said:

There is never going to be a cheat that is 100% safe no matter what anyone or any site tells you. I always advise anyone who purchases to use what you pay for on a secondary account to be safe. If you choose to use it on your main which a lot of people do then that is your decision. While our products are safe right now that doesn't mean that an unscheduled game/AC update couldn't take place and have the cheat detected in an instant. Always be safe and remember, as always you cheat at your own risk.

i just want to know ,if  i got banned on my account ( fresh account) , my main gonna get banned also ? thats all