Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

m4a19527520

How to buy blacksquad?

Your Premium membership only covers non-VIP cheats.

You can buy high-roller to get permanent lifetime access to our VIP cheats, OR you can simply buy the the standalone Blacksquad cheat on a montly basis here: 

If you are interested in seeing the Blacksquad cheat showcased, feel free to check out a video I made on it. 

1 hour ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

@m4a19527520

You have to buy the high roller package or ask Viral to get accepted as trusted member only in private message ^^ 

That's partially incorrect.

2 hours ago, m4a19527520 said:

So I have to purchase a VIP account for 2 months to use the blacksquad plugin?

You do have to purchase a VIP subscription first, and then you need to PM ViraL with the necessary information required and ask for private cheat access.

However, if you've been a member with a VIP subscription for at least 2 months, there is a possibility that you can get private cheat access without providing your credentials. 

As @m4a19527520mentioned, you can bypass all these steps just by buying the high roller package, however if you don't want to buy that package you will have to buy a VIP subscription 1 way or another. 

Edited by Nieth

Whenever I make a post you quote me back for nothing @Nieth

You only do this to increase your posts.

You didn't provided any new informations since the link with Viral explaining how to become a VIP member have all the informations you already writed .

Furthermore , I have the impression that you feel inferior in real life and that you need to prove something on a cheat forum .

Just to let you know , people wont like you for doing useless post/repost.

Now i will prove that you're wrong like you did for me because you want to act like a kid . 

16 minutes ago, Nieth said:

You do have to purchase a VIP subscription first, and then you need to PM ViraL with the necessary information required and ask for private cheat access

@Nieth

You forgot to say that he shouldn't have any previous paypal disputes with nexgencheats . ( An useless post like you did just to show you how useless it is lol )

Have a nice day , cordially 

Cyril

Edited by Cyril Soubeirat

53 minutes ago, Cyril Soubeirat said:

Whenever I make a post you quote me back for nothing @Nieth

You only do this to increase your posts.

You didn't provided any new informations since the link with Viral explaining how to become a VIP member have all the informations you already writed .

Furthermore , I have the impression that you feel inferior in real life and that you need to prove something on a cheat forum .

Just to let you know , people wont like you for doing useless post/repost.

Now i will prove that you're wrong like you did for me because you want to act like a kid . 

@Nieth

You forgot to say that he shouldn't have any previous paypal disputes with nexgencheats . ( An useless post like you did just to show you how useless it is lol )

Have a nice day , cordially 

Cyril

You aren't welcome to talk to others like that on the forums. It's demeaning and disrespectful to your peers. Please keep this in mind with future posts.