Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
lolipop789

Hello Guys :)

Hello i wanted to introduce myself. I started in a very young age to play FPS and start using chairs haha now i´m 28 and still going. My First game was Warrock back then.. Hacking and OC was normal in that game.

I actually playing valorant and would love to have aceess to the chair :) Lets see how long it takes.

Going to take a while without fulfilling the requirements 😉 You can find the requirements on the forums in it's own section.

Welcome to NXG.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ViraL said:

Going to take a while without fulfilling the requirements 😉 You can find the requirements on the forums in it's own section.

Welcome to NXG.

Thank you for the Info :) So if i buy the highroller VIP : ***You CAN skip this whole step by becoming a High Roller subscriber! Purchase one of our High Roller subscriptions from the STORE link at the top of any page*** i can get the acsess to the valo chair right? Would it be enough if i only buy 1 month of that VIP? :) Or does my acsess to the valo chair be cut after the VIP sub runs out?

Yes,  High Roller grants access to everything including private only products.