Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Happy Easter 2024

Use this Coupon Code For 15% Off Any Item In The Store!

nxgeaster24

🐰

Sign in to follow this  
Discipline

Rogue Co.

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I just registered today.

I'm interested in the Rogue Co. cheats, would look to continue using it for the next few months. 

Question; Once I purchase it, am I given a guide on how to install them, ect? Also, I read that they only work through the Epic games launcher which is fine, but I don't have to disable any antiviruses on my computer, correct?

Thanks. 

Very simple process. Once you pay you get instant access to the vip section. Once in the vip section you will see the available vip forum sections for Rogue Company and a couple of other forums. Inside the Rogue Company vip forum section is a link to download the loader and a link to install required files for the loader to run.

Antivirus sometimes causes issues with loading. You can absolutely try with it running or even setting an exception for the loader, but if it causes issues you have to disable it while running our loader. Antivirus flags cheat loaders because they are attempting to attach to a process, not because they are malicious (This is not always true. All those download free cheats you see on youtube are full of viruses).