Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
ColdAndFlu

Hunt: Showdown Honest Review

Before I get into the review I would like to preface this with saying, I am not friends with the Dev's, Mod's, Owner, or whatever the fuck. I'm literally a random who searched "hunt showdown cheats" and this came up. At first I was skeptical as anyone should be when spending money  for game cheats. I said fuck it and bought a weeks worth (wish I would've bought a month I fr fucked myself lmao). Here's my review.

Let it be known I am closet cheating in 6 Star MMR. Not aimbotting n shit. Just using ESP.

ESP - 7/10

Box ESP sometimes fucks up but just use Bone ESP. It's better and works. For me I can't use both box and bone because it like spikes tf outta my ping idk why? I really like how bone esp looks. Shits gas. However sometimes it wont load like 1/2 people in the lobby but that's normally when I'm like turning it off and on n shit. Just leave Bone ESP on and you're chill.

AimBot - ?/10

I haven't used it nor do I plan to. Shit's mad sus and will prolly get you banned by player reports n shit. If you wanna closet cheat in 6 star just use ESP lmao.

Tips on how to use it - 
Don't be fucking stupid and track people through walls n shit lmao. Also if you know for a fact in a normal game you wouldn't check a place that you see them at, don't run there. They'll report you and spectate you. Just act as though you're normal, I only use the ESP to like pre fire n shit when I'm in a fight already and know their general location. Or when a teammate pings n says "Yo guy over here on ping", then I'll act like I used their ping well and use my ESP to it's fullest potential.

Also make sure if you do buy it, it auto-subscribes again after every period of time so make sure you cancel it through PayPal when you're done cheating all together. I've been using it for like 2 out of the 7 days I bought and shits gas so far. I'll update if I get banned or some shit which I doubt I will lmao but ya.

I recommend using this cheat. It's the cheapest Hunt: Showdown cheat you can even find. Lotta other places got hard cheats like spin bot fuckin mega jump xyz, you don't need that lmao. Just get this fr. Any other questions just lmk.

Our Hunt has never had an issue to date. That doesn't mean it won't ever , but not to this date. A lot of sites like to claim you will NEVER get caught. That's a lie. A silent update can happen at any time especially with ac's like eac. If you are on at that time and that update actually breaks protection you are going to get hit. You always cheat at your own risk. We don't sugar coat anything. It's never recommended to cheat on your main account no matter how long something has been undetected.