Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Happy Easter 2024

Use this Coupon Code For 15% Off Any Item In The Store!

nxgeaster24

🐰

kelleRisLive

Honest Review

Well, I'm gonna be short and clear. First i had doubts. Couldn’t find anything about these guys on usual forums and they support ACs like vanguard which was fishy a bit, HOWEVER they gained my trust after i bought my first sub. This cheat works amazingly well. I had 0 issues with this cheat so far. I'm that type of person who prefers clean looks and that's what NexGen has to offer. Forum syncs with the loader and the discord is well organised which gives us a pretty good look overall. The menu is highly customizable and offers us a smooth experience. Staff members are very friendly with the customers(You can see on forum some “attitude” replies from staff but the cause is 100% that some users dont READ and dealing with iqless people can be difficult and tiring). They keep things clean and community-friendly which matters the most. I did not experience any ban during my trial period whatsoever, because I only use visuals and some legit aim settings combined with the triggerbot also i try to balance my gameplay to be as legitimate as possible.Hands down to the coder/s of this cheat and the price are really affordable for this quality product worth to mention that this is the only Ironsight cheat on the market which is trustworthy. This is the cheat to buy if you are looking for a high-quality product that is undetected. So let's make some ratings, shall we?

Forums - Very clean and easy to use. 10/10
Loader - Very clean and easy to inject,  and bypass EAC immediately. 10/10
Menu - Highly customizable, easy to read and find things, well organised. 10/10
Visuals - Very clean and customizable. No bullshits 10/10

Absolutely zero rendering issues. 10/10

Aimbot - Can be legit or rage as you want, customisable in many ways, personally using the mouse input one. 10/10

Triggerbot - 10/10 feature! Properly set up it can be so accurate and legit at the same time! Brilliant!

Please note that I cannot review the rage features, or any other not-safe features since I'm not using them, but I'm pretty confident that it does pretty well. If you use your brain you can avoid any manual ban if you want, but that's up to you of course. You guys just earned another happy customer. Thank you for offering us a cheap and high-quality product.

Dont hesitate to look into their other products as well because i am pretty confident in that they deliver the same quality in other games as well.

Edited by kelleRisLive
  • Like 2

Thanks for taking the time to leave a very detailed review for us! I have added 3 free days to your subscription time.