Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Happy Easter 2024

Use this Coupon Code For 15% Off Any Item In The Store!

nxgeaster24

🐰

satan

Forum Suggestions

• As subscribers are scrolling the index - there are cheats that are no longer supported, and I think they should be archived, closed, or filtered.
  • Close threads that are outdated, resolved, etc. Also closing or >moving topics to their correct subs. (also preventing "bumps"). Would love to see a little bit of a clean up.
  • Add Reactions, as they seem to be missing; i cannot "react" to threads, replies, or content, created by other users - unless they are disabled for anyone other than admins, moderators, coders, etc. *correct me if I am wrong.
  • Would love to see a little bit more info on "first use", setup, information. Applicable to each and every cheat. Info on injection ("do i need load before the game, during the game; does it require EFI boot?").

*Includes troubleshooting guides, error resolutions/common fixes, video guides to include EFI, loader, windows settings, overlay setup, etc. As to have a direct guide to follow - to ensure staff be contacted about issues on a "case by case" basis.

• Support tickets could be implemented, and a quick form created for the user to confirm they have followed these guides. This would filter out the very plain, threads that may be posted, but that is for the staff to decide.
  • Active announcement thread for any product that has been updated - as to notify anyone with a subscription that they may continue using the product. (VIA FORUM & DISCORD).

3 minutes ago, satan said:
  • As subscribers are scrolling the index - there are cheats that are no longer supported, and I think they should be archived, closed, or filtered.
  • Close threads that are outdated, resolved, etc. Also closing or >moving topics to their correct subs. (also preventing "bumps"). Would love to see a little bit of a clean up.
  • Add Reactions, as they seem to be missing; i cannot "react" to threads, replies, or content, created by other users - unless they are disabled for anyone other than admins, moderators, coders, etc. *correct me if I am wrong.
  • Would love to see a little bit more info on "first use", setup, information. Applicable to each and every cheat. Info on injection ("do i need load before the game, during the game; does it require EFI boot?").

*Includes troubleshooting guides, error resolutions/common fixes, video guides to include EFI, loader, windows settings, overlay setup, etc. As to have a direct guide to follow - to ensure staff be contacted about issues on a "case by case" basis.

• Support tickets could be implemented, and a quick form created for the user to confirm they have followed these guides. This would filter out the very plain, threads that may be posted, but that is for the staff to decide.
  • Active announcement thread for any product that has been updated - as to notify anyone with a subscription that they may continue using the product. (VIA FORUM & DISCORD).
  1. Agreed the forum should be cleaned up. Threads don't need to be deleted it would be great to put the out of service cheats in a sub-forum.
  2. I cannot react either. Would be great to see global reaction permissions!
  3. 100% agreed! A comprehensive wiki with organized info would make life easier. I'd be more than happy to help make this I am a web dev! @ViraL
  4. Support tickets would keep the forum clean and any solutions that are found can be added to the wiki.
  5. Agreed. Live status/changelog would be awesome. Again I'd be happy to help implement this!

13 hours ago, beatdis said:
  1. Agreed the forum should be cleaned up. Threads don't need to be deleted it would be great to put the out of service cheats in a sub-forum.
  2. I cannot react either. Would be great to see global reaction permissions!
  3. 100% agreed! A comprehensive wiki with organized info would make life easier. I'd be more than happy to help make this I am a web dev! @ViraL
  4. Support tickets would keep the forum clean and any solutions that are found can be added to the wiki.
  5. Agreed. Live status/changelog would be awesome. Again I'd be happy to help implement this!

1. The forums are fine and you as a web guy should know how search engines and keywords work in conjunction with page ranks.

2. What do you mean you can't react? Like saying thanks, or like, or similar? Bottom right hand of anyones post click the Heart.

3. Wiki isn't going to happen. This isn't Uc 😉

4. Support tickets are useless except to help 1 person only. These topics are listed and kept alive in vip forums for new users to see when they have the same problem and possible solution in those topics.

5. There is already live status, and if we change things we already tell what is changed.

1 minute ago, ViraL said:

1. The forums are fine and you as a web guy should know how search engines and keywords work in conjunction with page ranks.

2. What do you mean you can't react? Like saying thanks, or like, or similar? Bottom right hand of anyones post click the Heart.

3. Wiki isn't going to happen. This isn't Uc 😉

4. Support tickets are useless except to help 1 person only. These topics are listed and kept alive in vip forums for new users to see when they have the same problem and possible solution in those topics.

5. There is already live status, and if we change things we already tell what is changed.

I assume the reactions are permissions locked. Can't see it. This is on invision right?

Reactions are fixed for your group. Was set to unlimited with a max of 0?......lol

We are going to add change logs to each vip section that will be updated with each update.