Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
xuuz

Refund?

Hey, can i refund? 

Because only what is working is CSGO. the other like Ironsight, BF5, Fortnite isnt working. i buyed for 1 Month ironsight and 1 weeks Full Package. but there is no Really help from your Side or anything!

2 hours ago, xuuz said:

Hey, can i refund? 

Because only what is working is CSGO. the other like Ironsight, BF5, Fortnite isnt working. i buyed for 1 Month ironsight and 1 weeks Full Package. but there is no Really help from your Side or anything!

https://www.nexgencheats.com/index.php?/terms/

6.Refund Policy
There are no possible refunds for any of our services, they are virtual and non tangible goods. By purchasing a VIP forum subscription you agree to these terms right at the point of sale. If you do not agree to these terms you are not allowed to purchase a vip subscription from this website.

if you need help with anything else please let me know 

-mikel

Not sure what you mean because everything you listed is working fine except FN which is still in testing for the new upgrade since the whole game changed engines.