Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and purchase vip subscriptions.

Sign in to follow this  
Ramon Barros

Please someone answer me!!!!!!!

@Ramon Barros relax, someone will get to your query.  We are not all in the same timezone or at the computer to be able to answer you straight away.

Patience.......... 🖖

Ahhhh, got it......so your question is more important than everything else going on at the moment.

It is a small team of Admin, Mods and Coders at NexGen, and probably likely that ViraL has looked at your question and maybe following it up already, or he may not have access to the internet.  There could be a host of reasons you have not received a reply. 

How about instead of shouting "answer me!!!!" in a new thread, post what the issue is.  More than likely if it is a loader problem, another of the members is also having a similar issue and the answer is already posted.

If the loader is down and the Admins & coders know about it, they will compensate for the lost time.  Pretty fair deal.

And you posted in "Suggestions" section.... Sorry we've been kind of busy updating almost every single product here. All questions and days needing returned that were lost will be answered when that is done. Doesn't do much good to do that until the actual products are ready now does it?...

I will only renew the subscription as soon as the scum comes back. Until then, how will I know when he's back?

Do you have any predictions?

I know it's a long job. Does anyone know if there is a prediction of the scum loader's return?

It's been over 1 week and so far nobody says anything.

At least tell if it's almost or if it will take 1 month.

I think it would be interesting to have an idea.

There are new people who haven't bought it because they don't even know if a new update will come out

New people can't buy first of all because I disabled subscriptions for it...

Also when have we ever given estimates? We don't do that because it rarely works out. It's being tested right now for safety. Once it is ready then you will see the "Live Status" page be updated for it.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:31 AM, ViraL said:

New people can't buy first of all because I disabled subscriptions for it...

Also when have we ever given estimates? We don't do that because it rarely works out. It's being tested right now for safety. Once it is ready then you will see the "Live Status" page be updated for it.

Any scum loader return forecast?

2 weeks without using it is already being sorely missed.

Even with one update per week in the game.

I'm afraid not to return the loader.